100 Miles A Month Challenge
Why do so many horses struggle with a lack of CONFIDENCE?? 😢 Lots of people ride horses who are anxious, spooky or nervous.....
- Ever wish that your horse was more focused on you - rather than everything else that is going on?
- Wish your horse was braver, and better able to deal with unexpected things happening when you are together - on the ground and when riding?
- Fed up of your horse pushing into your personal space?
- Is it difficult with being a calm steady leader, when your horse has a sudden increase in energy levels?
- Do you worry how your horse will cope if they get scared?
- Wish you had a group of inspiring friends who treated their horses with kindness and thoughtfulness like you do?
There is one solution to this offer that has worked for horse owners around the world. And it's to walk your horse on foot for 100 miles.
Steve Halfpenny is the renowned Australian horseman, clinician & #1 best-selling author, who has helped over 1,000 students online to build trust & connection with their horses.
Steve has created a one of a kind online challenge called ''100 miles a month' to help you & your horse. Here is what is included:
- 14 days of groundwork exercises & lessons
- 14 days of personal coaching & support in the facebook group, with 3 months access to the group.
- Downloadable workbook to complete
- Advice & help when you need it
- Recordings of 2 BONUS Q&A calls with Steve Halfpenny
The “100 Miles a Month - 14 Day Challenge” is now open for enrollment.
Get ready to improve your horse's confidence, relaxation and focus with this inspiring worldwide horsemanship challenge.
This program includes a 10 day 100% money back guarantee.
Meet our students
Student spaces are limited each month, so join today while we still have availability. Join today & get 14 days of coaching PLUS the full 100 miles challenge, and build trust, confidence & connection with your horse.
Click the PURCHASE OFFER button now to join.
- What date will this challenge start? This challenge starts now! This challenge is a 100% groundwork challenge. There is no riding requirement.
- I'm too busy right now! If you’re not ready to start right now, once you enroll you can watch all the lessons in the future. You can complete the challenge in your own time - on the days that suit you best. You can do each challenge in your own schedule. You also get to keep all the lessons after the challenge. So it doesn't matter if you miss some days (we all have busy lives), or don't start this challenge immediately.
- If I purchase now, can I watch the challenge videos later when I have more time? Yes. This is a self-paced challenge. While you will get one new lesson daily for 14 days, you can do these at your convenience.
- What currency is the price? The price is USD - American dollars.
- Is there a guarantee? Yes. We offer a 'no questions asked'' 10 day money back guarantee.
- How many times can I watch these for? You have unlimited access.. If you are not ready to start right now - that's OK! When you purchase the challenge, it will be ready for you when you are ready.
- What happens if I fall behind? While there is a new training video every day for 14 days, you can complete this challenge in your own time. All the training videos will be available 24/7 to access once they have been published in the challenge.
- Do I need a facebook account for this challenge? The challenge community will be based in facebook. So as the community is an important part of the challenge, I recommend you sign up for a facebook account, just for the duration of this challenge, in case you are not on facebook already. Most people are on facebook and they do have great community and group features.
- How long are the daily videos? Each challenge video lesson is about 5-10 mins.
- How long will it take to do the challenge each day? Depending on the day, it will take somewhere between 30 and 60 mins per day.
- What level do I have to be at to do this challenge? This challenge is suitable for all levels. It contains daily groundwork exercises. There is no riding in this challenge.
- Do I need my own horse to do this challenge? You would need access to a horse to complete the daily challenges.
- Do I have to be able to ride my horse for this challenge? No. This is a groundwork only challenge. But when you complete this challenge, your horse will feel much more confident and relaxation when you ride.
GET STARTED TODAY
We can't wait to meet you & your horse. Join over 1,000 successful online students & start building confidence & trust with your horse today.
Click the PURCHASE OFFER button now to join.