Light Hands Equitation Monthly Membership Program
Welcome to our new online membership program for Light Hands Equitation. We have designed this program especially to help out students around the world to get help from Steve in between clinics. Enroll today and claim your 7 day free trial. The normal monthly cost for this program is $24.95 AUD. You can cancel your membership at any time.
- RELAXED RIDER AND CONFIDENT HORSE BOOTCAMP: What are your goals for this year? Do you want to become a more calm and confident rider? Do you wish for a more relaxed, calm and less spooky horse? Do you want to create a more forward going and responsive horse? Access the new Relaxed Rider and Confident Horse Bootcamp and get help from legendary horseman Steve Halfpenny to reach your goals.
- SOFTNESS, LIGHTNESS and ACCURACY: Improve your feel on a circle, groundwork, backing, balance and soft ridden circles, ridden serpentines, direct and indirect rein, softness and lightness with 7 amazing groundwork and riding lessons with Steve and Sheri his young quarter horse. Now you can try these lessons at home with your horse.
- BALANCE, FEEL AND TIMING: Improve the feel, timing and balance in your riding with footage of Steve's two masterclass demonstrations at Equitana Melbourne 2016.
- ADVANCED WORK: Watch one of Steve's UK students work with the garrocha for the first time. Learn how to prepare your horse for this work.
- RADAR THE AUSTRALIAN WALER: Radar is the horse Steve took on for the Australian Equitana Waler Challenge. Watch how they progressed after Steve took him home. Every moment with Radar is an education.
- YOUNG HORSE STARTING: Steve goes throught the process of starting Lakota his 4 year old Quarter horse gelding over his first 10 weeks. This is a great course for those with young horses, or horses who need to revisit the basics.
- ASK STEVE: Get access to special student Q&A video sessions where Steve answers all of your horsemanship questions. Submit questions for Steve's next session!
- GEAR + SADDLE FIT: A series of 4 excellent videos by Jeff Sanders on gear, bosals, hackamores, saddles and saddle fit. Learn how you can check if your saddle fits your horse, and what to be aware of when choosing the right bit or bosal for your horse.
- PODCAST VIDEOS: Love the new podcasts, but really want to see the videos? Watch all the podcast videos right here! From increasing confidence to learning how to do shoulder in.
- HORSEMANSHIP PHILOSOPHY: Get access to the fieldside chat, with Steve Halfpenny and Ben Moxon, and learn more about Steve's philopophy and what he really values in his and his students horsemanship journey. Learn about the why behind the how.
- STEVE & JEFF: Horsemanship training call recording. Join Steve Halfpenny and Jeff Sanders as they answer students questions live on our first training call from South Australia. There are many gold nuggets in this call!
- SAVE MONEY: Get 50% off all online virtual lessons when you are a member of this monthly membership program. Now anyone in the world can get a virtual video lesson with Steve Halfpenny!
- FOOTFALLS 2nd EDITION: Being able to feel when each of your horses legs is about to leave the ground, and understanding the sequence of legs in each gait is necessary element to go to the next level in your horsemanship. In these easy to understand videos, Steve explains how you can learn to feel this movement. This is one of the most important aspects of timing when you are riding.
Steve will be updating this program regularly with new content.
Sign up today and get your 7 day free trial. You can cancel your membership any time.
Click the GET ACCESS NOW button to get started.