Light Hands Equitation - The Masterclass
Legendary Australian horseman, #1 Best Selling Author, Equitana Australia Presenter, Founder of Light Hands Equitation Steve Halfpenny, has created this online masterclass to help you & your horse progress at home. The focus in all Steve's courses is Light Hands Equitation. The first goal is relaxation for both horse and rider. Once this is in place, each rider can progress at their own speed through balance, feel, timing, lightness, softness.
The Light Hands Equitation Online Masterclass is suitable for:
- Riders of all levels - Want to improve your partnership with your horse and gain confidence and relaxation? Do you want to improve your advanced dressage abilities with a relaxed and willing partner? Are you on a journey to see how much you can develop your horsemanship? Light Hands Equitation provides the knowledge and support to get you there
- Horses of all levels - Steve has helped many horses, from green horses who are working on their foundation skills, to advanced horses who are working on softness in their lateral work and at higher energy levels. Light Hands Equitation can benefit all levels of horsemanship
- Riders of all disciplines - English, western, trail riders, competition riders, dressage, showjumping, eventing, show horses and many more
- All of these videos are available to anyone with a computer and an internet connection. Enjoy regular online lessons with Steve Halfpenny from anywhere in the world.
The Light Hands Equitation Online Masterclass includes:
- Over 9 hours of insights, philosophy, groundwork and ridden exercises by master horsemanship & founder of Light hands Equitation, Steve Halfpenny. Get a unique insight into Steve's Light Hands Equitation philosophy and teaching methods
- Over 150 short and easy to digest horsemanship, philosophy, groundwork and ridden videos lessons created by Steve
- Real life case studies of many horses of all types and levels, that Steve has helped around the world
- Insights from Steve on many aspects of horsemanship
- Easy to understand lessons on feel, timing and balance, softness, self carriage, relaxation, flexion, cornerstone beliefs, helping heavy horses to get lighter, doing less and achieving a true partnership
- This course is suitable for beginners to advanced level riders. Steve begins with simple groundwork, riding & philosophy exercises that are perfect to practise on at home with your horse
- Advanced exercises in lateral work, hindquarters in, shoulder in, pirouettes, half pass, travers, mental and physical relaxation, softness and lightness, balance, timing and feel
- BONUS #1: Floating loading training
- BONUS #2: Free copy of Steve's #1 best selling book 'From the horseman's mouth'
- BONUS #3: 50% off a 1 day spectator place at one of Steve's clinics (subject to availability, max 1 per person)
We look forward to helping you with your horsemanship.
Steve & Irena Halfpenny ~ Founders, Light Hands Equitation.
Note: All videos are for personal use only and are not to be copied, shared or published without the express written permission of Steve & Irena Halfpenny.